Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pasta.
You can have Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pasta using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- You need 3 oz of Chipotle Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of Jar of Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of Linguine.
Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces..
- Place chicken in a covered bowl or Tupperware and cover with chipotle sauce..
- Place chicken in refrigerator and marinate overnight or however long time allows (I've marinated for as few as 2 hours and it came out fine.) Toss the chicken occasionally to keep coated..
- Cook the chicken in a large skillet for approximately 10 minutes on medium high heat until done..
- Once the chicken is cooked through add the Ragu sauce, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- While the sauce is simmering start the pasta according to the directions on the box..
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and pour the sauce over it..