Pork Chop Pasta.
You can have Pork Chop Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Pasta
- It’s 4 of Boneless pork chops diced.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of Cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 packages of Linguine noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
Pork Chop Pasta step by step
- In large skillet combine butter,pork chops, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Cook until pork chops are well done.
- Add cream of mushroom and cream of celery to pork chop mixture. And stir until well blended and warm.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- Pour sauce over noodles and enjoy.