Dahi ke kabab (veg). Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step pics. Dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. Here the dahi used is hung curd.
Dahi kabab are vegetarian kababs that are crispy outside but the interior just melts in your mouth. They are full of flavors and taste delicious. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. You can cook Dahi ke kabab (veg) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dahi ke kabab (veg)
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of curd.
- You need 100 gram of grated paneer.
- It’s 0.25 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 inch of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 10 of chopped curry leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro or coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Raisins and almonds finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of finely crushed cardamom seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of roasted besan flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour for coating.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of jaggery.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Oil for roasting kabab.
- It’s of Optional:.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 0.25 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- You need 0.25 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of cumin powder.
They are quite a common kind of vegetarian kebabs eaten in Northern India. These are made of hung curd. Dahi ke kabab is melt in mouth kababs from North Indian Cuisine. A veg kabab recipe Dahi kabab recipe an easy and quick and instant recipe.
Dahi ke kabab (veg) instructions
- Take curd(Yogurt) and place it in a fine strainer for 30 minutes so that excess water in the curd gets drained off.
- Now chop ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves, chilli and take it in a bowl. Finely grate panner(cottage cheese) and also keep green peas and corn ready..
- Now in a mixing bowl take curd + besan (roasted for 3-5 minutes)+ finely chopped vegetables(paneer and other ingredients)in step 2. Add salt + jaggery + chat masala + coriander powder + Aamchur powder + kasuri methi + cumin powder + crushed pepper and mix gently.
- Now place the mixed batter in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Now grease the pan with oil. Take the small portion of dough and coat it with corn flour and make round balls and place it on the pan. Roast it until kabab is golden brown.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or mint chutney..
Made with a base of hung curd/dahi or greek yogurt this dahi kabab are most favourite Indian party appetizer recipe at our home. Delightful Healthy Vegetarian Kababs that celebrate Dairy, my son absolutely loved them! Ingredients for Dahi Ke Kabab – Grill Pan Recipe. Fry the kababs till the underside is a light golden brown. Flip over gently, drizzle one teaspoon ghee all around and fry till both the sides are equally golden.