Pork Sandwich with Pickled Onions. Crispy pork, pickles and pickled onions just sounded like they would go great together, and boy oh boy do they ever. Everything about this sandwich is crispy. For the sandwich: Slice the brioche bun in half.
Strain juices and pour off fat. Pork can be made a day in advance. If pork is cold, heat it in a small skillet until warm and crispy and moisten with glaze. You can have Pork Sandwich with Pickled Onions using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Sandwich with Pickled Onions
- It’s To taste of pickled onion see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of preseasoned pork loin.
- You need 4 of hamburger buns.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Top with a few pickled onion rings and a few pickled radishes. Add a few sprigs of cilantro or watercress and top with other half of the. Add major pop to your sandwich game with some pickled onion slaw! Jim Elser of Sweet Smoke Q is a renowned outdoor cook with a trophy room spilling over.
Pork Sandwich with Pickled Onions instructions
- Slice and panfry the pork loin.
- Turn as needed fry till done..
- Add mayonnaise to the buns and add the fried pork loin..
- Add the onion.
- Add the top buns.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
This is "Peruvian Pulled Pork Sandwich with Pickled Onions" by E. Smith Saucemaker on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Blend pepper, smoked paprika, and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mix evenly over both tenderloins. Spray grill rack with nonstick spray.