You can cook Pumpkin Crisp using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Crisp
- It’s 15 oz of can pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pecans.
- You need 1 cup of butter melted.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
Pumpkin Crisp instructions
- In a large bowl mix together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Pour into 13×9 baking dish. Pour cake mix evenly on top, cover with pecans and drizzle with butter..
- Preheat oven to 350° and bake for 1 hour. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg and serve..