Tortellini Primavera. This creamy tortellini and vegetable pasta is a real crowd pleaser. To make it even quicker, use frozen chopped vegetables instead of fresh. This tortellini primavera is packed with delicious flavors and is the perfect pasta salad for picnics and potlucks!
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the tortellini in the boiling water for a couple of minutes less than the package directions call for. I tortellini primavera sono un gustoso primo piatto realizzato con un formato di pasta fresca ripiena, tipicamente emiliano e tante verdure fresche di stagione. You can have Tortellini Primavera using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Primavera
- Prepare of fresh tortellini.
- You need of baby carrots cut into match sticks.
- You need of mushrooms.
- It’s of peppers and onions.
- It’s of frozen spinach.
- It’s of frozen corn.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of salt n pepper.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of half and half.
- It’s of light cream cheese, cubed.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need of citrus juice.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
Executive Chef Phil Anderson of Harris Teeter teaches you how to make a delicious tortellini primavera dish. High Fat and full of flavor. Add all other ingredients, except tortellini, to above and mix well. Cook till it just begins to boil, stirring occasionally.
Tortellini Primavera instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add carrots allow to cook for 3 minutes . Add tortellini and cook for 2-3 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- in a skillet, saute mushrooms, corn, spinach and pepper.Stir well n set aside..
- Whisk together water, oregano,garlic salt, pepper and flour and set aside..
- in a skillet add water mixture and half and half . Cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cream cheese and stir to combine until smooth. Add citrus juice..
- Toss all ingredients except mozzarella n dont forget to add cherry tomatoes..
- Put in a dish, add mozzarella chese n bake in oven for 20 – 25 minutes until heated through..
Cook the tortellini in the boiling water for a couple of minutes less than the package directions call for. Tortellini Primavera Tortellini Primavera Tortellini Primavera. Drain the tortellini in a colander and return the pot to the heat. Tortellini primavera garnished with basil leaves on white plate. Photo about Tortellini primavera garnished with basil leaves on white plate.