Banana Bread with Almonds.
You can cook Banana Bread with Almonds using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Almonds
- It’s 250 g of self-raising flour.
- It’s 3 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare 125 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of honey or sugar.
- You need 50 g of sliced almonds.
Banana Bread with Almonds instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease your loaf tin with a little oil then dust the sides lightly with some flour..
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Leave a few small chunks. Add the apple juice and stir in..
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter until it's soft and creamy. Add one egg and beat it in very well. Add the next egg and do the same..
- Add the flour, cinnamon, honey/sugar, and banana mixture to the eggs and butter. Fold everything together but don't over mix..
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through (it could take up to 60 minutes depending on your oven)..
- Check if it's done by sticking a skewer in the center for a couple seconds. If it comes out clean, it's done! If not, bake it another few minutes until done..
- Remove the loaf onto a wire rack and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then remove it from the tin and let it finish cooling all the way..