Mango bread. Fold mango, coconut, and walnuts into the egg mixture; pour resulting mixture into the well in the center of Very good bread! I make lots of these during mango season and give away to friends and family. It's great for breakfast or afternoon snack!
This bread goes perfectly with my afternoon coffee breaks. Making this mango bread is super easy. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl. You can have Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- You need 0.25 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- It’s of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 of mango puree.
- You need 1 of banana mashed.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- It’s of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Cardamom crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
This Easy Mango bread brings sweet mangoes, cinnamon, pecans and coconut into perfect Easy Mango Bread. Mangoes are a versatile tropical fruit that can be enjoyed and found in grocery stores year round. My mother would make mango bread for us kids when we were little and we loved it. Chop the mangoes on the chunky side to get bright yellow-orange mango pieces floating throughout the bread.
Mango bread step by step
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
Finely chopped mangoes will lend to a more flavor infused bread. Fresh OJ, bread , mango, breakfast sausage and plantain. The market didn't have much so she made due. I made… lamb tagine, spiced aubergines, flat breads and mango upside down cake. Learn how to make Mango Bread.