Stuffed pizza mushrooms. Finally, a “healthy” way to eat pizza. In large oven-proof skillet, fill each mushroom cap with marinara. These Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are so easy and quick to prepare.
This recipe contains fresh mushroom caps filled Mushrooms just have such a rich earthy flavor and stuffing them is easy to do. How to make stuffed pizza at home in easy steps. Stuffed pizza recipe, stuffed with spinach, mushroom and mozzarella cheese. for details click. You can create Stuffed pizza mushrooms by using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve that:
Ingredients of Stuffed pizza mushrooms
- Prepare of Whole mushrooms.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped pepperoni.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese or favorite cheese.
Other recipes you might like: Stuffed Mushrooms from Annie's Eats Stuffed Mushrooms from What's Gaby Cooking. I have a member of my house (who shall remain nameless) doing the Keto diet which has sent me in a rabbit hole of ALL the Keto recipes that ever existed from the. Let me just tell you that you are. Here's my Pizza Stuffed Mushroom Recipe.
Stuffed pizza mushrooms step by step
- Wash mushrooms and remove Mushroom stems.
- Add a small amount of pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni.
- Top with cheese.
- Pop in the oven at 400 until mushrooms are done should or take 10 mins and cheese has melted. Or if your like me use the air fry..
- (notes- you can even cut up the stems and add in the mushroom cap if you didn’t want to waste, and if using a bigger mushroom. If you use to much sauce nothing else will fit.) can also be cooked on the grill in the summer, easy camping food too..
The directions are for four mushrooms, just increase for the number you are serving. Stuffed mushroom caps with bacon, daiya cheese, salami, peppers, and spinach, topped with a gluten-free crispy garlic topping. And it started with a food combo I see every time I go to the grocery store. I figured that these pepperoni pizza stuffed portobello mushrooms were the perfect way to use my Lean Turkey Pepperoni! I'm in full on game day prep.