Balsamic Cabbage Salad w/ Almonds.
You can have Balsamic Cabbage Salad w/ Almonds using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Cabbage Salad w/ Almonds
- Prepare 1 of whole cabbage.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of beetroot.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 250 grams of roasted almond.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Balsamic Cabbage Salad w/ Almonds instructions
- Wash and chop all veggies then mix together with the balsamic vinegar, pepper, salt and honey then serve!.