Maple and Rum Glazed Chicken.
You can cook Maple and Rum Glazed Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple and Rum Glazed Chicken
- You need 3 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 oz of Rum.
- It’s 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of grape seed oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup (I used real maple syrup).
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Maple and Rum Glazed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish and pour the grape seed oil and butter evenly on the chicken and add salt and pepper as needed..
- Cook the chicken for 30 minutes..
- While the chicken is cooking mix the maple syrup and rum in a bowl. Add salt and pepper as needed..
- After the chicken has cooked take it out of the oven and pour the syrup and rum mixture over the chicken and cook an additional 15 minutes..