Apple crumble with oat flour. This gluten free apple crumble recipe is loaded with the season's best apples and topped with crisp chunks of apple spiced goodness. Make it with or without oats! All summer long, I dream of the crispness of the first real fall days, when I can layer up with warm sweaters and dig out my LL Bean.
You can use plain flour instead of wholemeal/ oats mix, you can substitute some of the flour with ground. View top rated Apple crumble oat flour recipes with ratings and reviews. Apple And Oat Bread, Apple Buttermilk Bundt Muffins, Apple Crisp Low Fat, etc. You can cook Apple crumble with oat flour using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple crumble with oat flour
- It’s 6 of Apples (any kind).
- Prepare 80 gr of oat flour.
- You need 50 gr of oat flakes.
- Prepare 100 gr of sugar of coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg unbeaten.
- It’s 50 gr of margarine.
- It’s of Cinnamon as you wish.
- It’s of Nutmeg as you wish.
This is our easiest apple crumble recipe, full of caramel flavours in the brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture. Keep rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Apple crumble with oat flour step by step
- Put oat flakes, add flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and egg to a bowl and mix together until crumbly..
- Cut thin slices of apples, layer sliced apples in a 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish, alternating with sprinkled cinnamon over each layer of apples (sort of like lasagna). You’ll want to crowd the apples more on the ends and less in the middle. Continue with the apple/cinnamon layering until you reach the top of the dish.
- After 3 or 4 layers of apple sprinkle the flour/sugar mixture over top of the apples. Drizzle melted butter all over and top it off with some sprinkled cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven at 170 c with air.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes until the top begins to brown and the liquid starts to bubble. When done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to help solidify..
Crumble has to be one of the easiest desserts to prepare and it is extremely easy to adapt, using whatever fruit is You can vary the ingredients for the crumble mix itself, I sometimes use wholemeal flour and nuts, though I'm a complete stickler for using jumbo oats. Apple Crumble with OatsEating Well. ground cinnamon, frozen yogurt. Deliciously sweet apples mixed with some cinnamon and topped with a crispy oat topping. This is our twist on a traditional apple crumble and we Traditionally a crumble topping is made with butter, sugar and flour. But we have changed things up and used some coconut oil, maple syrup and oats.