No bake carrot/almond balls. Tender, naturally sweetened carrot cake bites with dates, carrots, walnuts, cinnamon, and coconut flour! Make these super healthy carrot balls for a perfect afternoon snack for your kids. They won't even be able to tell you it has carrots.
I decided to make these bites raw because every ingredient I special in their own way. The carrots, dates and almonds are the perfect combination to get the natural carrot cake flavor that we. Soft and sweet, no-bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls made with all HEALTHY stuff are perfect snack or dessert. You can have No bake carrot/almond balls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake carrot/almond balls
- Prepare 1 cup of Blanched almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut, shredded.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar or low carb sweetener.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until a dough forms and you can roll them easily into balls. These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you! Just like other energy ball recipes, these little carrot cake bites are made in your food processor. If you haven't read our Ultimate Guide for how to make energy balls, check it out because.
No bake carrot/almond balls step by step
- Add all the ingredients together in a food processor and mix until combined..
- Form balls of 1 tbsp size pressed with your hands. Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to get them to the firm..
- Tip: Firstly, I cut the carrots and grated them before in the food processor, took me 2 mins. Secondly, I soaked the almonds for about two hours and peeled off the skin, dried them and chopped them in the food processor separately coz I didn't have the blanched almond flour. You could always get it from the store. Thirdly, I used regular granulated sugar, but if you want to make it extra healthy you can always use low-carb sweetener (erythritol)..
- You can also do a coating of coconut once you form the balls..
This recipe is nut-free, vegan and gluten-free. If you like, you can roll each ball in shredded coconut for an extra treat. These no-bake energy balls come together so quickly and pack a good bit of protein thanks to the almond butter. Reviews for: Photos of No-Bake Apricot-Almond Balls. No-Bake Apricot-Almond Balls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.