Cajun shrimp pasta w/ broccoli. Add the shrimp and toss to coat, then top with Add in your shrimp along with your broccoli and stir to coat. Taste, then add any additional seasoning you'd like. Extra cajun kick is always welcome!
Either a healthy green salad or a side of steamed broccoli or spinach goes great with this dinner. YouTube description box Thank you for watching 😊 Today's Menu: Cajun Shrimp, Sausage, and Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Please do not forget to LIKE if you enjoy. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. You can cook Cajun shrimp pasta w/ broccoli using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp pasta w/ broccoli
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell peppers.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of linguine.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Creole seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
This delicious cajun shrimp pasta has a flavorful and smoky "kick" from the creole seasoning and the creamy roasted red pepper sauce! Mildly spicy and wonderfully creamy, this cajun shrimp pasta is a delicious and flavorful restaurant-quality pasta dish to whip up, ready in a flash! This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Delish.com is bangin. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
Cajun shrimp pasta w/ broccoli step by step
- Start pasta.
- Saute onion bell peppers w/ Olive oil.
- When onions and peppers are tender put minced garlic in cook about a min.
- Add broccoli.
- When broccoli is tender add shrimp and Creole seasoning.
- When shrimp is pink add heavy cream.
- Cook until cream starts to bubble and thicken up.
- Add cooked pasta cook w/ creamy sauce for about a min or 2.
Wipe out skillet and add butter. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce. Feel free to make yours with shrimp, chicken, sausage, or any other favorite proteins. Him: Vegetarian, yet occasionally eats seafood. Cajun Shrimp Pasta is fettuccine and fresh shrimp in a delectable creamy creole seasoned sauce.