Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan.
You can have Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan
- It’s of Peanut Ginger Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced or grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, organic.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (like kecap manis sedang).
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s of Other Ingredients.
- It’s 3 of scallions, bulbs removed, cut into 3 inch segments.
- You need 1 cup of red and/or orange bell pepper sliced..
- It’s 1/2 box of linguini or other flat wide pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped peanuts, to garnish.
Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan instructions
- These Asian style noodles are a flavorful vegan treat. The ginger peanut sauce takes time but is well worth the effort!.
- For the ginger peanut sauce: Put water and minced ginger to boil in small saucepan..
- When water begins to boil, add sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves..
- Create a ginger reduction. Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered until liquid reduces by 3/4. It should be the consistency of a light syrup..
- Add soy sauce and peanut butter to ginger reduction. Stir until peanut butter is melted. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large saucepan, bring water to boil..
- Add pasta to boiling water. Set timer for 3 minutes prior to end of cooking time..
- Three minutes before pasta is done, add peppers and scallions to the water. Cook until pasta is done..
- Drain and rinse pasta/vegetables. Place in serving bowl..
- Add peanut ginger sauce. Toss until noodles are well coated. Garnish with chopped peanuts..