Tomato Soup with Bread.
You can have Tomato Soup with Bread using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup with Bread
- It’s 5 of smokey pork sausages.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of spam.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of garlics.
- You need 1 of brown shallots.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of White pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce (ketchup).
- You need of Starch flour to thicken.
Tomato Soup with Bread instructions
- Boil the tomatoes until it is deflated and soft. Then smash to get the juice. Afterwards, pour it to the boiling chicken broth..
- While waiting to boil the tomatoes, prepare all the ingredients. Cut all in the same size if possible. Bring all to boil..
- Fry garlic and shallots until it is golden brown, then add to the pot..
- Season with salt, sugar, pepper, nutmeg, and ketchup. Lastly, add starch flour to thicken..