Braised Grilled Turkey Wings. Place the turkey wings on top and pour over the chicken broth. This Braised Turkey Wings is an alternative way to cook turkey and is extremely popular with Turkey lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy recipe and be contended with your own homemade Braised Turkey Wings.
Slow roasted turkey wings, smothered in homemade turkey gravy. Place the turkey wings on top and pour over the chicken broth. Wild turkey wings see a lot of action, which means heavy muscle and lots of connective tissue. You can have Braised Grilled Turkey Wings by using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Braised Grilled Turkey Wings
- It’s of Turkey Wings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low Sodium Worcester Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need of Barbeque sauce of your choice.
- You need 1 of whole onion ( chopped.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks ( chopped.
A long, slow and moist cooking process like braising works well to break down and tenderize the wing. This is turkey wings a la Nice, braised turkey wings with vegetables, olives and a bit of vinegar. If you make a whole mess of turkey wings, you can strip the meat off the bones of the leftovers and mix them with the rest of the recipe, then eat that the next day over rice or with crusty bread. All photos by Donna Turner Ruhlman.
Braised Grilled Turkey Wings instructions
- It's simple ) you whisk sauce and seasoning in a bowl ( For larger amounts of wings 1 cup of sauce..
- Rinse turkey wings/ Pat dry and set aside.
- In a medium/ large baking pan line with non stick aluminum foil in case you don't have a nonstick pan..
- Take each wing one by one and braised them with sauce placing them in pan.
- Cover with celery & onions/ or you can place the chopped vegetables in the pan first with placing the wings on top..
- Cover pan with lid/ or tighten with foil.. Bake @ 350 for 1 hour..
- While they are baking get your grill/ or smoker started 10 mins before the wings are done…
- Once wings are done cover with barbeque sauce and allow to sit for 30 mins..
- Place wings on grill, close the top and allow to cook 20-25 mins.. ENJOY!!!.
Remove the legs (and wings if you wish). Return them to the braising liquid and finish them on the stovetop, while the The Roasted/Braised Thanksgiving Turkey. Arrange the wings on a serving platter, brush with the leftover grilling sauce, and either serve immediately or cool to lukewarm before serving. This turkey legs recipe shows you can cook turkey legs and breast separately, using a different method for each. A whole turkey makes for a great presentation, but it takes a lot of brining, basting, etc., to ensure the breast doesn't dry out before the legs are done.