Chocolate ravioli. We'll show you How to Make Chocolate Ravioli served on top of a bed of raspberry puree and chopped nuts for a desserts that sure to get all the heart eyes coming your way. The Best Chocolate Ravioli Recipes on Yummly Chocolate Ravioli with Chocolate Cannoli Filling and Chocolate Raspberry sauce – A Pasta Princess Original – Time for some creative pasta!
This was awesome and NOT time consuming. It was a BIG hit at a get-together with friends and family!! Chocolate ravioli (the dessert pasta you never knew you needed). You can have Chocolate ravioli using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate ravioli
- You need 2 sheets of fresh lasagne.
- Prepare 4 of squares of dark chocolate.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of sea salt flakes.
Here's how to make chocolate pasta ravioli in your own kitchen. Make chocolate ravioli a little better by using light cream cheese. Don't worry, this dessert will taste View image. Chocolate Ravioli. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Chocolate ravioli step by step
- To make the ravioli, break the 4 chocolate squares and place them apart from each other on top of one of the sheets. Cover with the other sheet, pressing carefully in between the chocolate to make sure the pasta is sticking well and no air is trapped in. Cut them apart, checking again that they are well sealed..
- Cook in boiling water for 3 minutes or until they come to the surface, handling them carefully with a sieve or a spatula..
- Brush with a little melted butter and serve with a few sea salt flakes..
When I was a little girl, my parents would get Nutella quite often and I absolutely loved it. But after moving to the states, we didn't get it any more and it wasn't until after I had children of my own I spotted that amazing little jar of goodness on a shelf at the grocery store when I was reaching for peanut butter. This heart shaped chocolate ravioli with chocolate mascarpone filling and raspberry puree are perfect for Valentine's Day! You can use any type of chocolate for this Chocolate Ravioli recipe – white chocolate is quite good too. The Chocolate Ravioli recipe out of our category ravioli!