Keto Spaghetti squash pizza. Here's everything you want and need to know about your favorite winter squash varieties. Make these easy spaghetti squash pizza bowls tonight! This recipe features marinara, sautéed spinach and cheesy goodness in a spaghetti squash “bowl.” Garlicky spinach spaghetti squash boats was a mouthful, so we settled on pizza bowls.
This video is about Spaghetti Squash Pizza. While the Spaghetti Squash is cooking, we can prepare our meat sauce. This part just starts with some ground beef. You can cook Keto Spaghetti squash pizza by using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that:
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
- It’s of Spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Assorted pizza toppings.
Remember that Keto is all about Grab the Spaghetti Squash half with the 'Ove' Glove and take a fork and scrap downward as shown in the picture. It might sound complex but as soon as. This keto spaghetti squash recipe is low carb, healthy, and delicious. It just may satisfy that pasta craving and will keep you within your macros.
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza instructions
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the “noodles” in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..
Spaghetti squash nutrition, texture, and taste make it one of the most common low-carb pasta alternatives. Spaghetti squash is the perfect gluten-free alternative to regular pasta — far more nutrients, way less carbohydrates. Delicious creamy mozzarella and parmesan join forces with garlic and chicken to make squash truly keto, cheesier and yummier than ever before! This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. The crust is made with almond flour, and way better than fathead pizza crust!