Mango balsamic vinaigrette.
You can have Mango balsamic vinaigrette using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango balsamic vinaigrette
- Prepare 1 of mango peeled and cut.
- You need 1 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of small knob of ginger.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 TBSP of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of mango jam (you can sub extra mango and sugar if needed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cups of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Mango balsamic vinaigrette instructions
- In a blender add all ingredients EXCEPT oil and start to puree..
- Slowly add oil until dressing emulsifies.
- Taste and adjust as you see fit (more sugar if you want sweeter, vinegar for more tart, water if too thick).