Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins.
You can have Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey. Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed..
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed..
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers..
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden. Serve and enjoy..