$3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole.
You can have $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole
- Prepare 1/2 box of Noodles (i use linguine or spaghetti).
- You need 1 can of Tuna.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 dash of Parmasan Cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Seasoning Salt or regular salt.
- You need 1 can of Mushroom Soup (try not to get the lesser sodium, has less flavor) INSTEAD OF A CAN OF WATER USE MILK.
$3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole instructions
- Put noodles in water and boil as directed..
- As noodles are boiling, add tuna, soup with the can of milk, garlic, salt, parmasan together in another pot and stir well on medium heat.
- When noodles are done/al dente, drain..
- Taste the sauce and add pepper or parmasan to your taste..
- Add the sauce on top of your noodles and you are done! A quick, frugal tuna casserole from the stovetop..
- You're welcome to add your own vegetables i.e. peas..