Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs. A steak (/ˈsteɪk/) is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. Перевод слова steak, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. fillet steak — амер. бифштекс из вырезки rump steak — ромштекс. steak [steɪk]Существительное. steak / steaks. kak_prigotovit_bezuprechnyi_steak/. From Middle English steike, from Old Norse steik ("roast; meat roasted on a stick").
Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it. You cook it by grilling or. Define steak. steak synonyms, steak pronunciation, steak translation, English dictionary definition of steak. a slice of meat or fish: I'll have my steak rare. You can cook Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs
- You need of meat & vegetables:.
- It’s 2 of -petite sirloins, marinated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, slice onions.
- You need 1/4 of green & red peppers, slice peppers.
- You need 1-2 of cob on the corn, (boiled & roasted).
- Prepare 2 of -tbsp. butter.
- Prepare 1 of -tbsp. mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of -tsp. Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter, garlic, black pepper, and parsley.
- It’s of marinate:.
- You need 2-4 tbsp. of Liquid smoked per steak.
- It’s of A-1 Rub,(classic garlic & herb) rubbed into the steaks.
- Prepare of rice:.
- It’s 11/2 cups of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Water, (just to cover it rice).
- Prepare 1 of -tbsp. of turmeric.
- It’s of Fresh parsley, finely chopped.
Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. I used to only eat steak when my parents treated us Arguably the hardest thing about cooking steak at home is actually buying a steak at the market, so. PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others.
Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs step by step
- With a fork tenderize the steaks by poking holes into both sides of steaks..
- Rub both sides of steaks with A-1 Rub; then add 1 tbsp @ a time of liquid smoke to steaks and rub it into both sides of steaks; put steaks into separate plastic bags; seal and let MARINATE for 11/2 to 2 hours..
- Bring half a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat; add corn to pot and boil for 20 to 30 minutes; set aside and let cool..
- Cut slice onions, and peppers; then slice them in half; put into a bowl and set aside..
- Slice corn off the cob into a bowl, add 1tbsp. of butter and mayonnaise; then add 1/4 tsp. of lemon juice, cajun seasoning, black pepper and freshly chopped parsley; mix together and set aside..
- Triple rinse the rice getting all the starch out of rice; drain and fill water only to just barely cover the rice; add turmeric and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until the rice starts sticking out of the water; reduce heat to lowest number you can get it; put a towel over the top of the pot and cover the pot with a top; let it sit for 15 minutes on this lowest heat; then remove and let it stand for 10 minutes..
- Mix together butter, garlic, black pepper, and parsley..
- In a hot skillet with some cooking spray; cut steaks 2×4 inches stripes and cook one steak @ a time by putting them right in the center of the skillet and cook them 2 minutes on one side then flip them over add 1 tsp. of butter mixture and cook another 2 minutes; repeat this process until desired doneness..
- When done with steaks; saute'e onions, and peppers in steak juices for 3 minutes; put into a bowl and set aside..
- Next spray skillet and add corn mixture to the skillet over medium-high heat and cook corn for 15 to 20 minutes until corn starts turning brown remove and set aside..
- On a 9 to 10 inch plate put 1/2 to 3/4 cup of rice; then lay steak across the top of the rice; then top steak with 1/8 cup corn and garnish with sauteed onions and peppers..
- Serve and enjoy!.
A great beefsteak with a crispy outer crust and tender interior starts with the right seasoning. Steak seasoning technique involves accurate timing and even meat coverage. Steak definition, a typically thick slice of meat, especially beef, or a thick slice of firm, hearty fish, cooked ground or chopped meat prepared in the same manner as a steak. a thick slice of a hearty. Find easy recipes and cooking techniques for perfectly grilled skirt steak, rib-eye, filet mignon and more from the chefs at Food Network. Steak doneness has varying cook times so we'll show you how to grill steak to a rare doneness, medium steak, medium well steak, & well done steak.