Pasta with spinach sauce. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful. A vibrant cheesy, creamy, low-calorie sauce. This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make.
This cheesy pasta with spinach is perfect for kids and adults alike. Once the sauce is ready, add your hot pasta, stir, and serve! This flavorful pasta is also really delicious with the addition of grilled chicken. You can have Pasta with spinach sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with spinach sauce
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic roughly cut.
- You need 1 handful of spinach cut coarse.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1-2 of Peperoncino or small chili.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 pinch of or two of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tablespoon of or so mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of or so Pepper.
This healthy Pasta with Spinach Sauce is a super easy weeknight meal that will get your kids eating spinach! It is easy to make and tasty, so add this one to your recipe list! This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a creamy garlic-butter sauce. What sets this pasta apart from other pasta dinners is that it's without a heavy sauce, like alfredo.
Pasta with spinach sauce instructions
- Add oil and put pan to medium flame. Add garlic and Peperoncino. Let it get get heated up along with the oil. Should take good 5 min until they have left a nice flavor to the olive oil..
- Add onions and cook for 2-3 min on medium flame. Then add tomatoes. Add the nutmeg and vegetable broth powder. Let it cook for another 2-3 min. Add the spinach and cover it and cook on low to medium flame for 10 min. Optionally, can also add a tablespoon of cream if you like. Boil pasta or spaghetti in salted water according to instructions on the pack.
- Add pasta to the spinach sauce. Or put a scoop of sauce on top, whichever way you like. Add the cheeses on top as a garnish and serve.
We are only dealing with butter and garlic, plus a pinch of cream cheese. A fresh, vibrant green spinach pesto sauce flavors the pasta in this easy dish. The pesto sauce is a snap to fix with a food processor and fresh spinach, garlic, pine nuts, and garlic. The pesto can be adjusted to suit your tastes. My long-time favorite is spicy shrimp pasta with garlic tomato sauce.