Italian Style Tortellini Salad.
You can cook Italian Style Tortellini Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Tortellini Salad
- You need of salad.
- Prepare of bag of uncooked tortellini, I use a cheese and spinach flavor.
- It’s of of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare of roma style tomatoes, diced small.
- You need of basil leaves cut into chiffenade ribbons.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of roll of prosciutto and mozzerella combination, if you can't find that, use 8 ounces of mozzarella cut into small cubes and 4 ounces of prosciutto diced..
- You need of salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Prepare of toasted pine nuts.
Italian Style Tortellini Salad step by step
- Cook tortellini in salted boiling water. Use about 1 tablespoon salt to 1 1/2 gallons of water.Cook until tortellini are tender, about 8-10 minutes..
- Drain and add tortellini to a serving dish..
- Chop up prosciutto and mozzarella roll into bite sized pieces..
- Toss in all other ingredients leaving toasted pine nuts until ready to serve..
- Serve warm or may be chilled..
- NOTE**To chiffenade basil, place leaves on top of each other, roll, and thinly slice. Use your fingers to grasp them and gently fluff apart..