Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry. What makes this Carrot Noodle Stir Fry so awesome? Just when the noodles start to soften, add the Ginger Sesame Sauce and toss to coat. You'll love this simple healthy recipe that is vegan and gluten-free!
How to Spiralize a Plantain & Plantain "Rice" and Beans. Add noodles and tofu, toss to coat. This healthy remake uses coconut aminos, sesame oil and ginger. You can cook Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry
- You need 4 of large leaves Kale.
- It’s 5 stalks of Bok Choy.
- It’s of Grated Ginger Root.
- It’s 1 of small Cucumber.
- You need of Green onion.
- It’s of Rotini pasta.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
Just your regular stir fry ingredients: ginger, garlic, sesame oil, a little soy sauce, and brown sugar. Add the cubed tofu to the pan and let fry for. Delicious Udon Noodle Stir Fry made with crispy tofu, broccoli, peppers, and carrots. It's covered in a sweet ginger sauce for a hearty vegan meal.
Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked. Drain and put in large bowl..
- Chop Kale, Bok Choy. Heat tbsp Coconut Oil on medium heat, stir fry veggies until tender. Cool and mix with pastas..
- Chop Cucumber and Green Onion, add to bowl. Mix ingredients..
- Add Grated Ginger and Sesame Oil. Mix well and chill before serving..
I love it and I think you. This udon noodle stir fry with sweet ginger sesame sauce glazed over seared tofu and veggies is a an easy stir fry that will make the whole family rush to the table. Toss noodles and the rest of Sweet Sesame Sauce into veggie pan. Quick sesame ginger stir fry sauce (healthier & much more flavorful than jarred stuff) stir fried with udon noodles, lightly fried tofu and spinach. Of course, you got stir fry NOODLES because I still had to get my pasta fix, and I will always choose slurpy, sauce-coated noodles over rice.