Elisa's Bacon and Meat Cheese Tortellini.
You can cook Elisa's Bacon and Meat Cheese Tortellini using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Elisa's Bacon and Meat Cheese Tortellini
- You need of (About 1/2 pound) Frozen Cheese Tortellini.
- Prepare of Bacon, cut in pieces.
- Prepare of Cooked Ground Meat (Recipe on my profile).
- Prepare of Pasta Sauce (I used Prego Meaty Sauce).
- Prepare of White Pasta Sauce (I used Prego Four Cheese Sauce).
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese (I used a mix of cheddar, mozzarella and monterrey jack)As much as desired..
Elisa's Bacon and Meat Cheese Tortellini instructions
- In a large pan, cook your bacon to your likeness..
- Once ready, add both sauces and ground meat to the pan and cook on low heat. I didn't drain the bacon, but you can if you want to..
- Boil the pasta as the package says and once ready, add the pasta to the pan with the sauce and mix well..
- Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes on low heat..
- Serve, add some shredded cheese on top and enjoy!.