Chocolate almond brownie. Almond Butter Brownies. by Chocolate Covered Katie. The Best Chocolate Brownies With Almond Meal Recipes on Yummly Dark Chocolate Almond Brownies, Flourless Chocolate Brownies, Loaded Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
A deliciously soft, rich and delectable Chocolate Almond Brownie recipe that will definitely have you coming back for more! These brownies are to die for, and didn't last long in my house! Rich vegan almond butter brownies are made with whole grain spelt flour and topped with dark chocolate, almonds and sea salt for a decadent treat! You can cook Chocolate almond brownie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate almond brownie
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of jar of Hershey's chocolate spread (13 oz).
Enhance a brownie mix with rich almond flavor by adding McCormick® Pure Almond Extract to the batter and the canned chocolate frosting. To make the Almond Crunch Topping: Combine the melted chocolate with the almonds. Spread the icing on the brownies and top with the almond crunch topping, pressing it down gently into the icing. Chocolate-frosted almond brownies – a combination cocoa powder, espresso, dark chocolate, with some toasted almonds thrown in for a bit of crunch.
Chocolate almond brownie instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Grease 9×9 dish with butter or spray oil.
- Pour mixture in dish.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 35 minutes; once done allow brownies to cool before cutting.
- Add powdered sugar for garnish and enjoy.
This is a recipe you're going to love. The combination of cocoa powder, espresso powder, unsweetened chocolate, and bittersweet chocolate makes this brownie pure chocolate nirvana. Delicious wheat & gluten free almond chocolate brownies. This is an excerpt taken from the DVD entitled 'The Sacred Chef – A Celebration of Vegetarian. This brownie recipe is like a match made in heaven – pears, chocolate and almonds.