Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread.
You can have Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter, cooled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest (fresh is best).
- You need of optional:.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- Prepare of topping:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..