Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian).
You can cook Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian)
- It’s of Carbonara.
- Prepare 1 lb of Black Pepper Bacon, chopped (See note below).
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of Parmesean Reggiano Cheese.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 1 box of Fetucchini or Linguini, cooked according to package directions.
Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) step by step
- In a large saute pan, fry up the bacon till crisp. NOTE: If you can't find or don't find pepper Bacon, use a package of regular Bacon and add lots of cracked black pepper when you add the cream ;)).
- In a separate pot. cook pasta according to package directions..
- Drain the Bacon all but 2 Tablespoons (leave in the pan)..
- Add garlic, cream (and if not using black pepper Bacon, add lots of ground black pepper)..
- Simmer, stirring to not scorch the cream, until sauce begins to thicken..
- Stir in parmesean cheese to finish up thickening..
- NOTE: The sauce is extremely thick and is similar to sausage and gravy (just for an example). If your uncomfortable about your sauce being too thick you can always add some milk to loosen it up more..
- Serve over fetucchini and linguini with garlic bread. Serves 4..