My Grilling Spot Tartar Sauce.
You can cook My Grilling Spot Tartar Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Tartar Sauce
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Chives.
- Prepare of Fresh Cucumber.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Cappers.
- You need of Black Pepper.
My Grilling Spot Tartar Sauce step by step
- Wash the chives with plenty of water and mince it..
- Peel the cucumber and mince it thinly..
- Mince the Parsley..
- Mince the cappers thinly..
- Mix all the veggies..
- Pour the mayonnaise in a bowl and add the mixed veggies..
- Mix well and add Black Pepper to taste. Let the Tartar sauce rest for an hour before serving. Serve and enjoy!.