Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style.
You can create Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style by using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style
- You need of cauliflower.
- It’s of mixed vegetables.
- You need of shallot/ onion.
- Prepare of prawns.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of rice wine.
Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style instructions
- Preparation: Finely chop garlic and shallots. Marinate prawns with 1 tablespoon rice wine and 1 tablespoon light soy sauce. Beat 2 eggs with a dash of salt and set aside..
- Put 1/2 head of cauliflower into the food processor and pulse into rice-like shape..
- Heat the wok with vegetable oil..
- Sautee chopped garlic and shallots until slightly browned..
- Put in prawns and stir fry for 1 minute..
- Put in mixed vegetables and continue stir frying..
- Pour in the cauliflower and stir fry evenly. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth and stir evenly..
- Cover the wok with cover for 2 minutes..
- Create a hole in the middle of the cauliflower mixture. Put in some oil and pour in eggs mixture..
- Stir fry to evenly distribute the eggs with the cauliflower rice. Add salt to taste..
- Dish out and it's ready to be served..