Balsamic, Brown Sugar Strawberries.
You can cook Balsamic, Brown Sugar Strawberries using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic, Brown Sugar Strawberries
- You need 1 quart of strawberries divided.
- You need 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic divided.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of dark brown sugar divided.
Balsamic, Brown Sugar Strawberries instructions
- Wash, stem, and slice the berries. Get two bowls and divide the berries between the two bowls. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar to each bowl. Get the vinegar..
- Add a tablespoon to each bowl each. Mix well. Add the rest of the sugar divided between the two bowls. It can be allowed to rest and berries to release their juices, for 1-4 hours. I hope you enjoy!!!.