Grilled Chicken Wraps.
You can have Grilled Chicken Wraps using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Wraps
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- It’s of Any seasoning for the chicken.
- Prepare of Grill.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- It’s of Flavor.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Bbq sauce any kind.
- Prepare of Honey mustard.
- You need of Hot sauce with ranch.
- You need of Buffalo hot sauce with ranch (my favorite).
- You need of Buffalo hot sauce.
- It’s of Anything you like.
Grilled Chicken Wraps instructions
- Season and grill all chicken.
- When chicken is done. Let rest while making the tortillas up..
- Take whatever dressing flavor you like and put some down the middle of the tortilla, don't go to the edge with it,you will be wrapping it up. (this one here is a ranch one.).
- Add the chicken on top of the sauce, then add all other toppings Dont over flow it will be hard to wrap up., (top it with cheese last)..
- Fold up tortilla. (this was wrapped loosely due to one hand taking pictures.).
- Notes- this is good with fried chicken strips too. Pick as many toppings as you like or for picky eaters can leave plain.(you do you!).
- To Fold the first part it should look like this…. you're folding the bottom part of the wrap, and there should be alot of tortilla at the top with no chicken chicken showing. Wrap it up tight, but dont break it..