Spanish rice. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant.
We opted for garlic powder for ease. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. You can cook Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of pigeon peas.
- It’s 1 envelope of Sazon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 7 oz of sofrito.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olives (optional).
Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an Spanish Rice (Mexican Rice). In this video I will be teaching you how to make My Homemade Spanish Rice.
Spanish rice instructions
- Dice olives into small pieces.
- Add oil, sofrito, and peas to pot over medium flame. Let simmer for a minute.
- Add rice, sazon, and olives. Mix well.
- Once everything is mixed well add the water. Stir until it comes to a boil.
- reduce heat add lid and complete process as if cooking regular white rice.
How to Make Spanish Rice and Beans Video. And the best part about beans and rice? When you put them together they become a complete protein, meaning together they contain all the essential amino. This Mexican Spanish rice recipe freezes great! To freeze, allow your rice to cool completely.