Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. Categories: Easy Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Easy Brunch Recipes Brunch Easy Snack Recipes Healthy American Granola Recipes Grain Recipes Fruit. Every bite of this super nutty granola recipe is crunchy and delicious. If giving the homemade nutty granola as a gift don't make it more than a week in advance, so the Honey is the same type of texture and will also be sweet enough for this healthy granola recipe.
Hi guys, if you love crunchy granola, then you'll love this recipe! It is so addictive, no joke hahah.most store bought granola contains honey/refined. Here is a recipe of mine that is tried and tested a million times, loaded with tonnes of nutritious ingredients like chia seeds, pistachios and almonds and is naturally sweetened with honey. You can cook Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
Store this healthy granola in an airtight container for a healthy breakfast option with a big crunch. Top your favorite breakfast smoothies, yogurt parfaits, or This basic healthy granola recipe is how we like our granola- crispy and simple. These will convince you to ditch store-bought for good. This sweet and nutty breakfast pizza will make you want to jump out of bed.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe step by step
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
Making granola is so simple that this Nutty, Oat-Free Healthy Granola recipe will probably become part of your weekly routine! Maybe you think that making granola is laborious, but it's not! This healthy coconut granola uses only natural sweeteners and tastes incredible! This is my mom's famous homemade granola recipes and it's just the best! Our go-to healthy granola recipe doesn't contain any corn syrup nor other suspicious additives, but it does boast a whole lot of flavor.