Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini. Meanwhile, for mushroom and mascarpone tortellini, process mushrooms, shallot and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. This easy pasta dish combines cheese tortellini and mushrooms in a velvety smooth sauce made with Marsala wine and mascarpone cheese. Served over a bed of sautéed spinach, this makes a satisfying meatless meal.
Roll the pasta using the Lasagne Roller attachment for the Chef Sense, thinning it to the smallest setting and lay the sheet out on a work surface dusted with. Meanwhile, for mushroom and mascarpone tortellini, process mushrooms, shallot and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. A homemade mushroom tortellini recipe, made here with morel mushrooms. You can have Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini
- Prepare of Fresh Pasta.
- You need of Plain Flour.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Mushroom Filling.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of any Mushrooms.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of heaped tsp Marmite (for the bite).
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock Cube.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Butter Parsley Sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Parsley.
You can use any mushroom, fresh or dried. Tortellini, cappelletti, whatever you want to call them, mushroom tortellini are little packets of love are one of the finest expressions of care and calm that I know of. The filling was restaurant quality and instead of making ravioli I shaped each won-ton wrapper into tortellini and I didn't lose a single one. Fry the shallots, mushrooms and garlic in a little oil until the mushrooms are cooked through.
Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini instructions
- 1. To prepare the pasta, mix all the ingredients together and bring into a dough. Cling film it and place in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- 2. While the dough is chilling in the fridge you can prepare the filling. Finely dice the onions and fry in the butter for 10 mins, just to soften..
- 3. Roughly chop the mushroom and garlic. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan. After 10 more minutes add the mascarpone and turn off the heat..
- 4. Once the filling has cooled it’s now time to assemble the tortellini. Dust the work surface with flour and roll out the dough very thin and cut out circles (7 cm in diameter)..
- 5. In the middle of the circle place 1/2 tsp of the mushroom filling. Fold the pasta in half to make a semicircle pressing down on the edges to seal in the mixture..
- 6. Bring the two ends together and pinch hard to form the traditional tortellini shape..
- 7. Repeat this until you have used all the mixture..
- 8. In boiling hot water, one by one drop in the pasta. Boil for 4-5 minutes..
- 9. While it is boiling finely chop the parsley. In a separate frying pan melt the butter and add the parsley..
- 10. Take the pasta out the water and drop them into the hot butter. Toss the pasta in the pan just to crisp the edges of the tortellini..
- 11. Serve with more freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!.
Homemade tortellini are delicate, flavorful showstoppers that also lend themselves well to cooking with a partner or group of friends. Homemade pasta wrapped around an intense mushroom filling. [Photograph: Vicky Wasik]. Homemade tortellini are delicate, flavorful showstoppers that also lend. Some special guests join Massimo to help make a very traditional tortellini dough and filling. Learn how to assemble this essential Emilia-Romagna dish.