20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Meat sauce – saute the ground meat in a tablespoon of oil until brown. If marinara doesn't already have a spot in your repertoire of easy weeknight recipes, it will soon.
Serve this healthy, hearty sauce with your favorite pasta, or over polenta with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. This lean Bolognese is made with ground turkey instead of ground beef and the result is just as delicious! Plus, finely chopped mushrooms are incorporated into the sauce (undetected!) for. You can create 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta by using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can cook that:
Ingredients of 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta
- Prepare 1 pack of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of (1 bottle, ~ 25oz) marinara sauce (mine is tomato and basil).
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey (I used 99%fat free).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of cooking wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Optional (I like a little bit spicy):.
- You need of Diced onion.
- It’s of chopped garlic.
- You need of Ginger powder.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Red pepper powder.
Slow Cooker Ground Turkey Pasta Sauce. We often have my vegetarian marinara sauce on pasta around here, but sometimes we're in the mood for a meaty pasta sauce. So, I started with my marinara sauce recipe and modified it a touch for the slow cooker. These ground turkey recipes turns the easy-to-make ingredient, which usually gets a bad rap for being “boring,” into the tasty star of the show.
20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta instructions
- Cook the pasta following the instruction on the package..
- (While waiting for water to boil/cooking the pasta) add 1.5 tbsp olive oil on a big saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add olive oil and ground turkey and all the rest of the ingredients to the sauce pan. Stir fry until the turkey is fully cooked (start to brown/golden brown), usually 6 to 8 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low and add the bottle of sauce. Continue to stir for a minute or two..
- Mix with the cooked pasta and dinner (lunch) is served :D.
- Adding some cheese on top would be great too (I cannot as I have diary intolerance). So obviously this picture is not my dinner plate..
I love thee spooned atop pizza and beside my garlic bread. I love thee served with pasta and a big ol' glass of red. I love thee in lasagna and paired with Mom's meat loaf. I doubled the recipe and substituted jar tomato sauce for. Best ground turkey recipe I've tried and the marinara sauce is delicious.