Granola. The grocery aisle is overflowing with specialty. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. The World's Healthiest and Yummiest Granola and Nut Butter! (hedgefundamentally.com). ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
Granola Breakfast Cereals All Departments Audible Books & Originals Alexa Skills Amazon Devices Amazon Warehouse Appliances Apps & Games Arts, Crafts & Sewing Automotive Parts. Welcome to Granola.com, a site dedicated to granola aficionados! Here you'll find news, recipes, product reviews and information related to all things granola. You can cook Granola using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola
- It’s 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter (I use one with only peanuts as ingredient).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed mixed nuts of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- You need 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbs of real vanilla.
- It’s 2 Tbs of oil of choice.
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 cups of dried fruit of choice.
- You need of Cocao nibs optional.
Please feel free to check out our blog. The granola should be lightly browned (look at the nuts to see if they're browned, since the cereal Transfer the granola to air-tight containers. Our granola and muesli mixes are made from fresh and crunchy rolled oats or kale combined with Need some fuel during a hike or backpacking trip? Granola travels well and will give you a boost of.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix honey, pb, oil, cinnamon and vanilla very thoroughly.
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, press out granola.
- If you crowd the pan you will end up with granola clusters, if you would rather have a crumbly granola spread it onto two pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT stir as it bakes.
- Add dried fruit and cocao nibs.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.