Chia seed bread (keto). KETO BREAD WITH CHIA SEEDS is one of my favorite keto bread recipe. Easy to make and turns out really well. It has buttery flavor which I really like.
This bread is similar to my famous keto bread recipe but tastes much more like real bread due to the addition of seeds such as sesame seeds and chia seeds. Hearty vegan keto bread made entirely of seeds. Free of gluten, grains, nuts, dairy, eggs, soy and sugar. You can have Chia seed bread (keto) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia seed bread (keto)
- You need 1/4 C of almond milk.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 C of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 C of butter, melted.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chia seeds.
Full of fiber, phytonutrients and healthy fat. Before we talk about this hearty seed bread, also known as the best vegan keto bread. We should talk about the what and the why. These low carb Keto Chia Seed Puddings will keep you fueled all day.
Chia seed bread (keto) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Combine the ingredients until you have an even mixture. Pour the mixture into a greased bread tin. Bake for 30 minutes. Keep your eye on it so it doesn't burn..
- 12 servings – 148 calories – 2 g carbs.
Eat them for breakfast, lunch or a high protein snack. This delicious vanilla keto chia pudding is full of healthy fat and fiber. Find out how quick and easy it is to make a simple treat out of these healthy seeds that you can use for. Here's a good keto bread option, baked with almond and coconut flour. One or two slices with plenty of toppings will go a You may try chia seeds, but we have not tested the recipe with chia.