Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
You can have Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- It’s 1/2 of of a 1 lb. pkg. linguine.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh or frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-1/2" pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of Cambell's condensed cream of chicken OR cream of mushroom soup.
Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo instructions
- Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli during last 4 minutes of cook time. Drain linguine and set aside..
- Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often..
- Stir soup, milk, cheese, pepper & linguine mixture in skillet and cook until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese..
- This is a Campbell Soup recipe, removed from a magazine at the doctors office(:.