Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken). Delight the entire family by making this flavorful and healthy Pork Tenderloin with a savory balsamic Raspberry Sauce for dinner. Combining a tart or sweet fruit is sure to enhance the savory flavor of a pork tenderloin. Roasted pork tenderloin is is an excellent choice for a quick cooked dinner.
Reviews for: Photos of Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin. Almond Crusted Chicken Strips are baked instead of fried, and coated in ground almonds in place of How to Make Almond Crusted Chicken. Line large baking sheet with Hard for me to tell because I never bought tenderloins. You can have Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken)
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin (but chicken breasts would be delicious as well).
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper to season meat lightly.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely crushed or pulsed in food processor almonds.
- You need 2/3 cup of Raspberry jam (I prefer home made).
- It’s 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce (sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coke flavored soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
I think they are pretty thin so a slight. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and top them with a large piece of parchment or wax paper. Use the flat side of a mallet to flatten the. Season the pork with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, then spread with the mustard.
Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) step by step
- Add two tabs of butter to a searing hot pan (preferably cast iron but regular will work just fine).
- Season 1 X 3 inch pieces of tenderloin with salt and pepper then lightly coat then in the egg and press the almonds to the meat to cover it best you can..
- Add the pork to the hot pan and let cook until browned then flip the pork and turn the heat down to low.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to create the Raspberry sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Turn the heat up the medium and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the pork is done cooking..
Prepare the pork tenderloins by rinsing under cold water. Place the egg whites in a small bowl and whip slightly. Brush the tenderloins with the whipped egg whites. Then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere. Dip pork in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.