Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce
- You need of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of <Sour Teriyaki Sauce>.
- It’s of Mirin.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare of <Tartar Sauce>.
- It’s of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of small Pickled Gherkin or Cucumber *finely chopped.
- You need of Boiled Egg.
- Prepare of finely chopped Parsley.
- You need of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need of Whole-grain Mustard.
Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce step by step
- Make Tartar Sauce first. Chop up the Boiled Egg and mix with all other ingredients. Keep in the fridge until Chicken is cooked..
- Make Sour Teriyaki Sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl. You can alter the amount of each ingredient to suit your taste..
- Lightly season Chicken with Salt. Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the Sour Teriyaki Sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens..
- Cut into smaller pieces if you prefer, and serve with Tartar Sauce..