Butternut Squash tortellini.
You can cook Butternut Squash tortellini using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash tortellini
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- You need of Semolina.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt Pepper , Mix of Italian herbs.
- You need of Butternut squash.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Chilli.
- It’s of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan Gratted.
- You need of Mustard spoon.
- You need of Salt Pepper , , Rosmary.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of chilli.
- You need of butternut squash Roasted.
- It’s of Chorrizo.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of parmesan Gratted.
Butternut Squash tortellini instructions
- Mix the flour with the semolina and crack in the eggs, along with a good pinch of salt, the cracked black pepper and mixed italian herbs.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and springy then rest it in the fridge for an hour..
- Roll the pasta out into sheets, ending at about 2mm thick. Cut the sheets into smallsquares to make the tortellinis.
- For the filling : Cut the squash in half, deseed it and add the crushed garlic, chilli, spices and a good amount of extra virgin olive oil. Put in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes at 180°C..
- When the squash is properly roasted, add the ricotta, parmesan, mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything until fully incorporated..
- Add a bit filling on the dough and close the tortellini as shown in the photo..
- Then cooked for 2-3 minutes in salted boiling water..
- For the sauce,fry the remaining garlic, chilli, chorizzo, a table spoon of sour cream and rest a little squash. add the cooked tortellini and serve with grated Parmesan and a little rosemary.