Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins.
You can cook Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain or vanilla almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of uncooked white long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins instructions
- In a medium pot, bring milk, almond milk, rice, and salt to boil; reduce heat to medium, and boil for 7 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add butter to milk, stir..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs well..
- In the same bowl that you beat the eggs in, add 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture with the eggs. Whisk; return to the pot, whisking as you do so..
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes, then add raisins..
- Remove from heat and cool. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of each serving as a garnish..