Tortellini Alfredo. Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini – So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. This cheese tortellini recipe with bacon, mushrooms, and peas in an Alfredo sauce isn't the lightest View image. Tortellini Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
You KNOW a dish has to be good if it was named after some Italian dude. Alfredo sauce is one of those indulgent things we know we shouldn't eat too often. Tender tortellini pasta stuffed with creamy ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, tossed in a rich Alfredo sauce, and accented with tender broccoli pieces. You can have Tortellini Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese , grated.
- Prepare of Cream All Purpose.
- Prepare of Garlic , thinly sliced.
- It’s of Yellow Onion , thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Butter , unsalted.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper , freshly ground.
- It’s of Parsley , dried.
- It’s of Chicken Broth , unsalted ,.
- Prepare of Tortellini.
- You need of Peas , fresh or frozed.
Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a rich and velvety soup. Looking for a new addition to your cooking-for-two collection? If using dry tortellini, boil water and add tortellini, cook as directed and drain (have tortellini (If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and. Tortellini and smoked sausage in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce!
Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Put a large pot of water to boil for the pasta. Salt it generously..
- Melt butter in a 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat. Saute sliced garlic until the edges turn golden brown. Add the sliced onions and stir frequently until soft and translucent..
- When the water is boiling, add the tortellini and stir to avoid clumping. Cook according to package directions..
- Remove garlic and onions from the sauce pan and discard. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste. Lower heat, you do not want the cream to boil..
- When the pasta has 1 minute left to cook, add the peas to the same pot. When done, drain the pasta and peas reserving some of the pasta water to fill your serving container. This will keep it warm..
- Thin out the cream with some chicken broth. Taste and re-season if necessary..
- Empty your serving container of the hot pasta water, and put in half of your grated Parmesan cheese, half of the tortellini and peas, and half of the Alfredo cream sauce. Toss and repeat with the remaining tortellini, peas, sauce and half of the remaining cheese..
- Garnish with the other half of the remaining cheese and parsley..
Today I have a recipe that includes all my favorite. Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce. Put it together with fresh vegetables, chicken and cheese tortellini. They all combine to make a wonderful Italian taste sensation. Prepare Simple & Creamy Tortellini Alfredo in under half an hour.