Spanish Stuffed Cabbage.
You can have Spanish Stuffed Cabbage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Stuffed Cabbage
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sa-son Original Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s 4 of as needed Cabbage Leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Rice ( You Can Use Any Rice).
- You need 1 of Tomato Slide.
Spanish Stuffed Cabbage step by step
- In a large pan add the beef and the 4 first seasonings. Cook for bout 10-15 minute on medium heat. Depending on the quantity of the beef.
- For flavor to the rice cook the rice with a little of salt and oil. The rice should be cook all the way.
- When both the rice and the beef are cooked, in a large mixing bowl mix them together. Before mixing drain the meat so that all you have left is the meat. safe the sauce for later. If you want to add vegetable you can do so. I usually used a can of mixed veggies.
- Take the cabbage leaves and soak them in hot bowling water for bout 2 minutes. Then take it out and act like its a tortilla put the mix in the middle and add a tomato slide. You can either roll it, make it into a sack or a ball..
- After you have finish with all the beef and rice put the stuffed cabbages in a pan you can add butter do that it does not stick. Remember the sauce you set aside now add it on top of the cabbages so that they get cooked in their own sauce.
- Place them into the oven for 20-30 minutes on 325°F to 350°F.
- You can serve it with mash potatoes or what ever you desire. I usually add a little of cheese on top.