You can cook Turkey Casserole by using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can cook that:
Ingredients of Turkey Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 3 cups of macaroni or rotini.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of tspn cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1.5 cups of cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 package of white mushrooms.
Turkey Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook 3 cups of pasta according to directions. Drain and place back into pot. Mix together with sour cream, season with salt and pepper..
- In large saucepan sautee onion, bell pepper, mushroom and garlic until tender. Add turkey, season well and cook thoroughly..
- Add tomato sauce..
- Layer pasta first.
- Then turkey mixture.
- Then cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro and serve!.