Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad. Buko Salad or sweet young coconut salad is a dessert dish that makes use of shredded young coconut as the main ingredient. Some might associate fruit salad with this dessert recipe. Both recipes have an array of fruit ingredients and the procedure is almost the same.
Buko Pandan is a popular cold dessert in the Philippines. Canned coconut meat and lychees are tossed with cream and chilled for a lightly sweet salad. All Reviews for Jenn's Coconut Salad (Buko Salad). You can have Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare slice of Coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chia seed.
- Prepare of large cut avacado.
- You need of Large mango.
- It’s of Banana.
- It’s of Apple.
- Prepare of Pineapple chunks.
- It’s of Shredded coconut.
- You need of Jello gummy fellow my recipe (instead of Nata de coco).
- You need 2 tablespoon of toasted nuts and seed crushed roughly.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Raisin.
- You need 2 tablespoon of custard powder for thicker they usually us topioca.
Buko salad, usually anglicized as young coconut salad, is a Filipino fruit salad dessert made from strips of fresh young coconut (buko) with sweetened milk or cream and various other ingredients. It is one of the most popular and ubiquitous Filipino desserts served during celebrations and fiestas. Buko salad is the ultimate Filipino fruit salad with a clear coconut dominance. Sa malamig translates to "cold" in Tagalog.
Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad instructions
- Soak the chia seed an hour before.
- Chop the fruit bite size.
- Toast the nuts remove 1/2 of it add 1 teaspoon honey so they stick to put as garnish on top toast some of shredded coconut for garnish at oven at 300 f for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat the custard with milk with whisk for 2 minutes will be soft set in 5 minutes then you mix with coconut milk and condensed milk.
- Mix everything in big bowl or make personal cups.
Buko pandan salad, which is a very popular variation of buko salad Buko-ube macapuno salad, made with a very common traditional Filipino product called ube halaya. Cut the young coconut flesh into strips. In a mixing bowl, combine all the fruit salad ingredients, including the coconut. Stir together the condensed milk and whipped cream, and add this to the fruit salad. Chill in the refrigerator for several hours.