Paleo almond butter bread. Paleo almond butter bread is possibly the BEST keto bread recipe ever! The texture is light and fluffy just like wheat bread. Are you all ready to bake?! —- This paleo almond zucchini bread is slightly crunchy on the outside and super moist on the inside.
Quick and easy paleo grain-free almond butter bread with a hint of cardamom and sweetness. Great plain or toasted with your favorite topping. This paleo chocolate zucchini bread is soft, light, and moist, plus gluten free! You can cook Paleo almond butter bread using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo almond butter bread
- Prepare 4 of x-large eggs or 5 small eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
Easy to whip up in the food processor. Freezer friendly and a crowd pleaser! This delicious flourless low-carb paleo bread is gluten-free too! This Paleo Breakfast Bread recipe is the perfect gluten-free treat for brunch.
Paleo almond butter bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients until ot looks like batter. Pour in 9×5 bread pan, bake at 350 for 45-60 min. depending on you oven… mine takes 50min..
- After batter is mixed you can add whatever you like to the mix, nuts to chocolate chips. I also use duck eggs but chicken eggs work just as well!.
It also makes a fantastic quick breakfast on a busy weekday morning. A moist, protein-packed healthy quick The Paleo Banana Bread recipe I posted a few years ago is still one of the most visited pages on my site, which I used as inspiration to make this. Directions: Whisk all ingredients together Grease loaf pan with butter or thin layer of coconut oil Pour in batter. These paleo almond butter brownies are a perfect combination of three distinctive flavors: slightly sweet, a hint of nutty, and of course, chocolate. Almond Butter Might be the Best Butter.